Eurtton Distribution Inc. manufactures a proprietary Fiberglass and PVC Louver Utility Doors.
A better door, better louvers and a better frame - Rock Solid Never Rot Fiberglass Doors with Cellular PVC Louvered Inserts is a heavy duty, robust door system specifically designed for Utility Rooms.
Our Louvers are made with virgin materials, designed to exceed accepted industry standards. including UV inhibitors, pigments and TiO2 (titanium dioxide), all contribute to protecting the PVC from degradation and unacceptable discoloration – hence a stable, weatherable product. Additional additives provide impact resistance, anti-brittling and improved strength characteristics. Each formula is compounded and processed consistently to achieve the desired long-term durability.
- Maintenance Free
- Requires no painting/finishing
- Resistant to heat loss or gain
- Resists condensation
- Waterproof – unaffected by water
- Resistant to moist, salt-laden air, pollution, airborne chemicals
- Impervious to insects
- Insulates against noise
- Flame retardant (ASTM D635-03) – will not support combustion
- Material is energy efficient to produce, recyclable
- Will not chip, warp, peel or splinter
- Resistant to fungus and mildew
- Works like wood – can be sawed, nailed, screwed, glued or stapled
- 25 year warranty against rot, corroding, delaminating, or excessively swelling from moisture
Our louver doors can be ordered in standard size slabs at 30”, 32”, 34” and 36” and can also be ordered pre-hung in our Rock Solid Cellular PVC Frame System. Our doors can also be ordered doubled (see pictures below). Doors can be mounted in a frame with or without a frame sill depending on the application.
For smaller Pump Room and Utility room doors consider our Rock Solid Cellular PVC Louvered Shutter System mounted in our Cellular PVC Frame Board.